Saturday, September 6, 2008

My beloved mummy


" I never knew i could hurt like this and everyday life goes on. Like i wish i could talk to you for a while and i wish i could find a way not to cry as time goes by. As soon as u reached a better place, still i'll give the whole world to see your face and i'm bragging next to you. It feels like u're gone too soon.. You never got the chance to see how good i've done, i wish that u were here to celebrate together and i thought you were so strong that u can make it through whatever and it's so hard to accept the fact dat u're gone forever but not ever in my heart. God really loves u more ..." i really miss u mom.. Will always love you forever and ever and no one can replace u .. ever....!!
And i still remember 1899 wen the time i got married, i had dis dream where my mom dressed me up in a kimono dress for my mlm ambil ambilan.. but when i woke up she's gone and i tried to look for the kimono dress in my wardrobe,sadly it's not there...:(

No comments:

Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupons