Monday, December 15, 2008

more pics....hehehe

as i said before, the one who visits me almost everyday were mostly my in laws ... i really appreciate it coz they're sooo kind, helpful and i'm blessed... :) don't know wen can i repay u all back... but thank you for helping me, making my life worth, understanding and off course for sure for not making my house "sunyi" .. :) really love u all...mmwahhhh

the power love birds.. saini n isma

a.hafiz d melting one but funnee... hehe

baby eyah, d only grandaughter in the family.. so the melatings but she's cute tho.. :)

my two young and single in laws, bb n pdah really helps me lots and thank you for accompanying me almost everyday.... :)


my eldest sis in law and sh'e expecting no.2 baby due by april 09, husband azleen and as i said the first granddaughter in the family.. baby eyah...just like matilda.. hehe





No comments:

Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupons